‘Te Kohu’ Adult Size Quarter Length Feather Cloak The name ‘Te Kohu’ has been fittingly appropriated to reflect the translation of its meaning, ‘The Mist’ A shimmering gracefulness reflected in the misty hues of this ladies 1/4 length kahu embody the wearer. Elegance and style surround this gorgeous ensemble of White, Blue & Aqua feathers. Pregnant mummy shoots are very popular and the end results can produce some ethereal moments. The feathers Kuia has used are of a high grade and locally sourced from a reputable supplier. High quality aqua green, royal blue & paua black coque feathers lovingly adorn this very beautiful Ladies 1/4 Cloak. Radiant shiny and shimmery as the sun catches ithe vibrant pigments the feathers take on another dimension in the gentle breeze. The taniko pattern band Kuia uses are New Zealand made - woven from white, blue, green & black woollen weave. The taniko pattern is patiki, which means good luck and prosperity. TO PLACE AN ORDER OR ENQUIRE: Too avoid any delays when ordering please make contact with Kuia directly. When it comes too personalising your design, discussing options to create the perfect taonga for your important occasion ... Kuia & Korowai have got you covered! Contact Kuia Jinny by way of the following: Phone: +6421361173 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Te Kohu’ Ladies Size Quarter Length Feather Cloak
All taonga can be made to order in...
Custom made to order.
All Korowai are crafted on-demand. Products are not stocked. Therefore returns or refunds cannot be accepted for change of mind, change of colour, change of size, change or style or any other reason not relating to the quality of the product or print.
To the bearer... it is advised that "Less is More"
Each handmade taonga is truly an art piece.
Kuia creates delicate works of art and it is advisable that one should not bend, fold, scrunch, rest or sit upon the feathers as this will cause unecessary damage to feathers. Respectfully due to the nature of the product, over time with wear and tear feathers will deterriorate, becoming brittle and causing breakage of the delicate fibres - especially with exessive use - this will exponentiate the process even quicker.
My husband, Koro, would add here... 'just treat her delicately like you would a lady, caress her with gentleness and treat her with respect and she will last a lifetime!'
To return a product:
You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before making a return. To obtain an RMA number simply email email@example.com and make a request for an RMA number.
Please include in your emails:
- Your full contact details including email address, postal address and telephone
- Your order number
- Date of purchase
- Reason you wish to return your product
The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on outside of the return parcel.
What can be returned
Items of fault can be returned. All returns must be in their original packaging. Items to be returned must be in new condition. If there is any noticeable wear, the item(s) cannot be returned.
What cannot be returned
- Items that are printed, embroidered, embellished or customized in any form unless fault in production or manufacturing is identified.
- No returns will be accepted after 7days of receipt of purchase.
- Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned.
- Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned.
- Items must be in like new condition to be eligible for return.
Returns & Refunds
- No Refunds
- We reserve the right to refuse refund
- Replacement requests must be made within 7days of receipt of purchase.
- Full Replacement cannot be made for feather breakage, deterioration, fading, or if customized in any form unless through a fault in production or manufacturing is identified.
Shipping charges for products returned
All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
To return your items:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Write the RMA number in a conspicuous place on outside of the return parcel.
- You will be issued with an RMA number and postal address to complete the return.